Let’s start with the most interesting thing about me: I recently moved to a small island named San Cristobal, a member of the Galapagos Archipelego, about 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador. But really, I’m just a regular girl trying to make a beautiful home for my family in a beautiful part of the world.
I’ve always been a creator. Some of my earliest childhood memories are of making little things out of cut-up cardboard boxes and paper. I decided to start this blog to document my creations and perhaps share some of my ideas. It has involved to include beautiful things from all areas of my life (and of course, I like sharing some uniquely beautiful things from the Galapagos). I have a passion for seeking out and creating beautiful things, and I hope you will join me in this endeavor.
Some things you should know about me:
- I love working with natural, high-quality materials
- It follows that I try to avoid plastics and synthetics as much as possible
- I have formal training in painting and drawing, but everything else I dabble in is the result of personal exploration
- I am really serious about what I do, but I still consider myself an amateur as far as training goes
- My religion is a driving force behind everything I do
- I’m not perfect, but I’m working on it, just a little bit at a time
Thanks for stopping by!